Sunday, October 15, 2006

West pier sketch

Here's a new picture I did last night, for no particular reason. My plan though, once it's coloured and if I like it, is to put in something festive like a snowman swimming in the sea or a flock of robins circling above and thus make it suitable for the lucrative Christmas card market. Entrepreneurial, moi?
I'm not sure how I'm going to do the sea yet, but it could be interesting.

Obviously I didn't want to post this last night, because then it would look like I spent my Saturday night drawing to a Radio 4 soundtrack, and that would be tragic. Much cooler to hold onto it for a Sunday morning posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prefer this to the coloured one for some reason. maybe cause the colours distract from the fact that there's some really nice linework. purist so i am...