Friday, October 27, 2006

Sketches

I haven't done much drawing recently, I've been spending big chunks of my days taking my Christmas cards round more shops in Brighton. It only takes about a few hours to go round all of them, but it's tiring and I have to spend the rest of the day under a blanket watching Judge Judy.
I got a few big orders, which meant I had to really up my production methods.
I've even left a load with the council (albeit on a sell-or-return basis) which they're going to put in their various shops around town. Because they're the council I got an "official order" form which refers to me as Jack Noel Card Co., which is nice.

My friend Beatrice came back from Uni though and we walked round town until we were hungry and then went back to her mum's house for tea and tuna-melts and then wining and dining all in front of the telly with the whole family. Whilst there I drew.

No comments: