Wednesday, July 04, 2007

We all went on a Summer holiday

What a delightful holiday I just had in Orgiva, Southern Spain with seven of my best friends for life.

Day one...


...day two...


...day three...


...day four...


...day five...


...day six...


...day seven...


...and then home.


I'm saving up for a camera. If I had taken one, I may not have drawn my experiences but captured them more accurately in pixels. I may have taken photographs like these, which I stole from Will via facebook (or librocara, as they say in Spain).



I tried briefly colouring some of the drawings:



This one's okay:



But this is much nicer I think:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Absolutely love these sketches! I especially like the little labels and annotations, and how even the really simple sketches are so descriptive. Personally, I think it's a much nicer way of documenting a holiday ;)

Only just came across your blog, but already I'm loving your work - I'll be sure to check it out more often!

Greg said...

Yeah man, they're really nice with the writing and all. Basically one of those sketchbooks I always wished I did.

Greg said...

wigger