Friday, March 09, 2012

Pomelo Heady

This is a drawing of a hot dog and a cold fish.

I drew these and a few other archetypal foodstuffs as buttons for Pomelo Head, Charlotte's new blog venture. A pomelo is a big citrus fruit, Charlotte is my girlfriend. Pomelo Head documents her culinary adventures. She's long been cooking up the things that normal people either just buy or don't want in the first place - potted crab, bresaola, ostrich egg omelettes - now she's documenting the process too. Once she made me a bag of chocolate raisins to take to the cinema. That was nice.

I even put in fiddly rollover graphics.

To celebrate I've repurposed the icons into a tiling wallpaper as a gift to you:

They all slot together neatly like this:

Do visit Pomelo Head for all the latest eccentric kitchen escapades.

No comments: